I join other progressive bloggers in mourning the loss of Joe Kuchta. As CBC reported, his investigative approach to Saskatchewan and Saskatoon politics was widely respected. I drew upon his insights several times in debating the Trade, Investment and Labour Mobility Agreement.
- Chrystia Freelandâ€™s Liberal Use of Economic Platitudes (August 17th, 2013)
- Broadening the Bank of Canadaâ€™s Mandate (August 21st, 2012)
- The Economics of Deception (April 17th, 2012)
- The Loonieâ€™s Stagnant Purchasing Power (March 7th, 2012)
- Canadaâ€™s Breadbasket and the Food Casino (August 11th, 2011)