Posted by Nick Falvo under aboriginal peoples, Canada's North, Conservative government, energy, homeless, housing, Indigenous people, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, poverty, social policy, Yukon.
March 25th, 2015
Over at the blog of Northern Public Affairs, I’ve written a post titled “Ten Things to Know About Homelessness in Canada’s North.”
Topics covered in the post include the high cost of construction in many parts of the North, the relatively high costs of operating housing in the North, and declining federal funding for social housing in the North.
The full post can be found here.
- Advocacy in Canada’s Affordable Housing and Homelessness Sectors (April 25th, 2017)
- A Response to the 2017 Saskatchewan Budget (April 23rd, 2017)
- Ten Things To Know About The 2017 Federal Budget (April 7th, 2017)
- A Review of the 2017 Alberta Budget (April 2nd, 2017)
- New book on the history of Canadian social housing policy (April 2nd, 2017)