As we know, Dutch disease is about damage to industry from resource exports. As we witness the widespread drought this summer in North America and the damage to crops, Dutch disease needs to be redefined to also include the damage to agriculture. The Canadian West eats its own as it produces oil.
- Re-reading Hirschman (May 6th, 2013)
- Who Benefits from M&A? (March 2nd, 2013)
- Boost the Minimum Wage, Boost the Economy (February 27th, 2013)
- How Productivity Falls When Planes Takeoff and Land (February 22nd, 2013)
- Guest Blog: David Fairey on the History of the Trade Union Research Bureau (January 21st, 2013)