The context for proposals to clamp down on EI is that only 40% of unemployed Canadians currently receive benefits. The Harper government wants to exclude even more jobless workers from a program they paid into.
- Business journalists go on the attack; demonize Atlantic seasonal workers (May 14th, 2013)
- Fact-Busting HRSDC’s “Just the Facts” on EI Changes (April 23rd, 2013)
- A Weak Week for Canada’s Economy (April 19th, 2013)
- EI and CPP Appeals consolidation begins (April 16th, 2013)
- EI: It’s all in the details (February 19th, 2013)