It is not every day that two Relentlessly Progressive Economists appear on the same TV panel. But Andrew and I did exactly that on last Wednesday’s episode of The Agenda with Steve Paikin. We debated international trade with a World Bank economist, Cato Institute analyst and Canadian trade lawyer.
- Polozogistics: Nine Thoughts About the Choice of the New Bank of Canada Governor (May 3rd, 2013)
- The Canada-US FTA at 25 (October 5th, 2012)
- Dutch Disease, the Canada – US Exchange Rate and Trade With Asia (June 1st, 2012)
- Defending Green Jobs at the WTO (May 14th, 2012)
- The Current Account Deficit (March 28th, 2012)