I debated Bill Watson from McGill on the economic crisis and the need for a “Bretton Woods II” for a half hour or so on the Sunday Edition, on CBC Radio. I found him more than a tad complacent myself – markets will bottom out and it would be a mistake to re-regulate neo liberal global capitalism and imperil all that broadly shared prosperity it has delivered. My very closest friends assure me I held my own..
Anyways, here’s the link for anyone who missed it..
- Would an NDP win mean the end of Canada? (August 14th, 2015)
- Harper has the worst economic record in history (August 10th, 2015)
- Rhetoric vs Reality: The Harper Govt Economic Record (July 30th, 2015)
- ROCHON on 2015 budget: Conservatives making a mockery of working Canadians (April 21st, 2015)
- ROCHON on the upcoming federal budget (April 2015) (April 6th, 2015)