I debated Bill Watson from McGill on the economic crisis and the need for a “Bretton Woods II” for a half hour or so on the Sunday Edition, on CBC Radio. I found him more than a tad complacent myself – markets will bottom out and it would be a mistake to re-regulate neo liberal global capitalism and imperil all that broadly shared prosperity it has delivered. My very closest friends assure me I held my own..
Anyways, here’s the link for anyone who missed it..
- THE EURO, THE DRACHMA AND GREECE: limited options in an impossible situation (March 8th, 2015)
- ROCHON On Greece once More (February 17th, 2015)
- G20 meeting of world finance ministers too little too late (February 15th, 2015)
- ROCHON: Greece, Syriza and the Euro (February 10th, 2015)
- ROCHON: Harper in closet over the economy as Canada heads toward another recession (February 6th, 2015)