I debated Bill Watson from McGill on the economic crisis and the need for a “Bretton Woods II” for a half hour or so on the Sunday Edition, on CBC Radio. I found him more than a tad complacent myself – markets will bottom out and it would be a mistake to re-regulate neo liberal global capitalism and imperil all that broadly shared prosperity it has delivered. My very closest friends assure me I held my own..
Anyways, here’s the link for anyone who missed it..
- Andrea Horwath’s Debacle (June 15th, 2014)
- Rising Homelessness (April 2nd, 2014)
- What Have we Learned From the Financial Crisis? Part 4: Bernard Vallageas (March 29th, 2014)
- What Have we Learned From the Financial Crisis? Part 3: Mario Seccareccia (March 25th, 2014)
- What Have we Learned From the Financial Crisis? Part 2: Louis-Philippe Rochon (March 25th, 2014)