Over at the web site of the Calgary Homeless Foundation, I’ve written a blog post about the First Annual Canadian Homelessness Data Sharing Initiative. The link to the blog post is here.
- Enumerating Homeless Persons (December 1st, 2016)
- Ten things to know about the CPP debate (October 29th, 2016)
- Federal Income Support for Low-Income Seniors (August 29th, 2016)
- Ten things to know about the 2016-17 Alberta budget (May 3rd, 2016)
- Ten Things to Know About the Challenges of Ending Homelessness in Canada (November 18th, 2015)