Over at the web site of the Calgary Homeless Foundation, I’ve written a blog post about the First Annual Canadian Homelessness Data Sharing Initiative. The link to the blog post is here.
- The introduction and evolution of child benefits in Canada (April 30th, 2017)
- Five emerging trends in affordable housing and homelessness (March 10th, 2017)
- Enumerating Homeless Persons (December 1st, 2016)
- Ten things to know about the CPP debate (October 29th, 2016)
- Federal Income Support for Low-Income Seniors (August 29th, 2016)