Here is an important op ed from the Irish Times by a former senior IMF official, arguing that the most heavily indebted euro countries will have to default on some of their public debt. If they do not, public debt will continue to rise to even more unsustainable levels as unemployment and output losses soar.
- Will CETA Help Tories… Or Hurt Them?? (June 16th, 2013)
- $12 bil CETA GDP Claim from SimCity, not Real World (November 2nd, 2012)
- Just How Stupid is Niall Ferguson? Very Stupid. (September 24th, 2012)
- Another push for jobs by shifting the tax burden on workers… (September 8th, 2012)
- The ECB and the Euro Crisis (September 8th, 2012)