Here is an important op ed from the Irish Times by a former senior IMF official, arguing that the most heavily indebted euro countries will have to default on some of their public debt. If they do not, public debt will continue to rise to even more unsustainable levels as unemployment and output losses soar.
- Canada-Europe Deal Not About Trade (December 10th, 2013)
- Canada’s Trade Deficit with the EU Doubles (October 17th, 2013)
- Housing Policy Under Harper (June 22nd, 2013)
- Will CETA Help Tories… Or Hurt Them?? (June 16th, 2013)
- $12 bil CETA GDP Claim from SimCity, not Real World (November 2nd, 2012)