Watching the election campaign unfold in a province where the [empty] slogan of change manages to obscure most of the spring street action, I was reminded of Tommy Douglas’ nice rendering of Mouseland. It seemed like an appropriate response to the sad series of three bilateral debates between the three main contenders.
(Interestingly, Québec Solidaire is made to play a different role this time, as it appeals to a pool of voters much closer to the PQ than to the other two parties… especially as it remains plagued by the national question.) (The original intent of the post was to write a treatise about the avalanche of lieux communs in the campaign, but I figure that for the most part, I can just say : See posts below.)
- PEF Events at Annual Conference of the CEA (April 1st, 2013)
- Pushback on EI Changes (January 16th, 2013)
- The PQ budget (November 23rd, 2012)
- Pour en finir avec la dette… (August 24th, 2012)
- Canada’s Self-Imposed Crisis in Post-Secondary Education (June 7th, 2012)