Saskatchewan conservatives are getting cranky. At last night’s Finance Committee meeting on the omnibus bill, MP Randy Hoback exposed me as being a New Democrat who writes “garbage” (as this blog’s readers already know).
Full video of the meeting is available here, with my presentation starting two hours in.
UPDATE (June 4): Excellent reporting by The Prince Albert Daily Herald
UPDATE (June 7): More coverage in Prince Albert
- Rochon on the Bank of Canada’s Decision to Lower the Rate of Interest (January 25th, 2015)
- Banks and Balanced Budgets (January 22nd, 2015)
- Louis-Philippe Rochon’s Top 10 Economic Predictions for 2015 (January 11th, 2015)
- Why the economy sucks (in one chart) (November 12th, 2014)
- Is Harper right? Did corporate tax cuts really pay for themselves? (September 18th, 2014)