Saskatchewan conservatives are getting cranky. At last night’s Finance Committee meeting on the omnibus bill, MP Randy Hoback exposed me as being a New Democrat who writes “garbage” (as this blog’s readers already know).
Full video of the meeting is available here, with my presentation starting two hours in.
UPDATE (June 4): Excellent reporting by The Prince Albert Daily Herald
UPDATE (June 7): More coverage in Prince Albert
- Canada Post’s vow to ‘protect taxpayers’ needs a reality check (December 17th, 2013)
- How Harper can avoid turning a Budget Implementation Bill into a Duffy budget bill (November 27th, 2013)
- Canada’s (not so incredible) shrinking federal government (November 20th, 2013)
- Homelessness Policy (October 18th, 2013)
- Trickle Down Would Work If It Weren’t For The Sponges At The Top (September 19th, 2013)