Saskatchewan conservatives are getting cranky. At last night’s Finance Committee meeting on the omnibus bill, MP Randy Hoback exposed me as being a New Democrat who writes “garbage” (as this blog’s readers already know).
Full video of the meeting is available here, with my presentation starting two hours in.
UPDATE (June 4): Excellent reporting by The Prince Albert Daily Herald
UPDATE (June 7): More coverage in Prince Albert
- Doubling Contributions To The Tax Free Savings Account: Even Nastier Than Income Splitting (March 2nd, 2015)
- G20 meeting of world finance ministers too little too late (February 15th, 2015)
- ROCHON: Harper in closet over the economy as Canada heads toward another recession (February 6th, 2015)
- Rochon Asks: “Is the Canadian economy unraveling?” (February 5th, 2015)
- Rochon on the Bank of Canada’s Decision to Lower the Rate of Interest (January 25th, 2015)