Saskatchewan conservatives are getting cranky. At last night’s Finance Committee meeting on the omnibus bill, MP Randy Hoback exposed me as being a New Democrat who writes “garbage” (as this blog’s readers already know).
Full video of the meeting is available here, with my presentation starting two hours in.
UPDATE (June 4): Excellent reporting by The Prince Albert Daily Herald
UPDATE (June 7): More coverage in Prince Albert
- 10 Things to Know About the At Home/Chez Soi Study (April 5th, 2014)
- Alex Usher on Jason Kenney’s Enthusiasm for German Apprenticeships (March 26th, 2014)
- Flaherty’s Legacy: Ideological, reckless and just plain lucky (March 20th, 2014)
- Harper’s Justice Agenda: Theory vs. the Evidence (March 14th, 2014)
- Income Splitting Déjà Vu (February 15th, 2014)