Saskatchewan conservatives are getting cranky. At last night’s Finance Committee meeting on the omnibus bill, MP Randy Hoback exposed me as being a New Democrat who writes “garbage” (as this blog’s readers already know).
Full video of the meeting is available here, with my presentation starting two hours in.
UPDATE (June 4): Excellent reporting by The Prince Albert Daily Herald
UPDATE (June 7): More coverage in Prince Albert
- Should we be taxing the rich 1% more? (May 12th, 2015)
- The Conservatives, sound finance and the facts of recent history (April 28th, 2015)
- ROCHON on the upcoming federal budget (April 2015) (April 6th, 2015)
- Homelessness in Canada’s North (March 25th, 2015)
- Doubling Contributions To The Tax Free Savings Account: Even Nastier Than Income Splitting (March 2nd, 2015)