Saskatchewan conservatives are getting cranky. At last night’s Finance Committee meeting on the omnibus bill, MP Randy Hoback exposed me as being a New Democrat who writes “garbage” (as this blog’s readers already know).
Full video of the meeting is available here, with my presentation starting two hours in.
UPDATE (June 4): Excellent reporting by The Prince Albert Daily Herald
UPDATE (June 7): More coverage in Prince Albert
- Polozogistics: Nine Thoughts About the Choice of the New Bank of Canada Governor (May 3rd, 2013)
- EI and CPP Appeals consolidation begins (April 16th, 2013)
- Glass-House Mortgages (March 21st, 2013)
- The Right Response to “No Job Is A Bad Job” (August 17th, 2012)
- Canada’s Economic Problem is NOT High Wages (August 16th, 2012)