Dean Baker has weighed in on the weird idea that Iceland might adopt the Canadian dollar. It is their decision to make, but I also don’t see much to recommend it.
- Dutch Disease is Dead … Long Live Dutch Disease!!! (March 4th, 2013)
- The IMF and the Canadian Manufacturing Crisis (February 15th, 2013)
- Exchange Rates, the Price of Oil and the Enbridge Northern Gateway Project Joint Review Panel (October 25th, 2012)
- Oil Prices and the Loonie Again (August 30th, 2012)
- Spinning Mr. Carney (August 28th, 2012)