There is a special, free on line, issue of the Cambridge Journal of Economics with what look to be very interesting contributions from the progressive side of the spectrum.
- Trickle Down Would Work If It Weren’t For The Sponges At The Top (September 19th, 2013)
- The G-20, Global Stagnation and the Option of Wage Led Growth (September 3rd, 2013)
- Niall Ferguson’s Latest Idiocy (May 5th, 2013)
- Margaret Thatcher’s Economic Legacy (April 16th, 2013)
- Happy Crashiversary! Are you better off now than you were four years ago? (September 14th, 2012)