Here is the CLC brief to the Industry Committee hearings which we did not get to present due to the election.
Hopefully the issue will still get a good hearing over the next few weeks, especially since the NDP have staked out some good ground on the issue.
I note there have been 48 posts on foreign investment/ownership since the inception of this blog – an invaluable resource in putting together this brief.
- Some missing elements from the Canadian TPP debate (October 27th, 2015)
- NDP Sectarianism Returns with a Vengeance (May 12th, 2014)
- Investment Canada Act’s Tradition of Ad-Hockery Continues (May 24th, 2013)
- M&A 2012 (January 22nd, 2013)
- NYT study on public subsidies in the US (January 15th, 2013)