Here is the CLC brief to the Industry Committee hearings which we did not get to present due to the election.
Hopefully the issue will still get a good hearing over the next few weeks, especially since the NDP have staked out some good ground on the issue.
I note there have been 48 posts on foreign investment/ownership since the inception of this blog – an invaluable resource in putting together this brief.
- Investment Canada Act’s Tradition of Ad-Hockery Continues (May 24th, 2013)
- M&A 2012 (January 22nd, 2013)
- NYT study on public subsidies in the US (January 15th, 2013)
- Nexen & Progress Takeovers Approved: What Next? (December 10th, 2012)
- Canadian banks use of tax havens keeps growing (August 16th, 2012)