Here is the link to a very good paper by Pierre Habbard of the Trade Union Advisory Committee to the OECD.
The IMF appears to be consulting quite widely and with some sympathy to proponents of an FTT , so we may yet get a positive report to the G20, opening up a realistic possibility of agreement if Obama can be persuaded to really take on Wall Street and side with the Europeans . (Yes, that is a big if.)
- Fairness by design: a framework for tax reform in Canada (February 14th, 2013)
- Strong public support for financial transaction taxes (June 20th, 2012)
- Europe, G20 and financial transactions taxes (October 14th, 2011)
- First We Take Manhattan….. What Occupy Wall Street Could Mean (October 13th, 2011)
- 1,000 Economists for a Financial Transactions Tax (April 13th, 2011)