This week, York University’s Centre for Research on Work and Society released a collection of articles by Canadian economists (including Jim and me) who support the proposed Act. Our work seems to be getting some pickup in the US blogosphere.
- Business journalists go on the attack; demonize Atlantic seasonal workers (May 14th, 2013)
- Youth Still Stuck in the Recession (Dude, where’s my job?) (May 10th, 2013)
- Labour Force Participation Below Two-Thirds (May 10th, 2013)
- Crowley’s Red Hot Labour Market (April 22nd, 2013)
- A Weak Week for Canada’s Economy (April 19th, 2013)