Freeman is the US’s leading liberal/left moderately pro union labour economist – best known for his book What Do Unions Do? and for a sustained critical engagement with the deregulated labour market model. Here’s an hour long interview on You Tube, as progecon goes multi media!
- Business journalists go on the attack; demonize Atlantic seasonal workers (May 14th, 2013)
- Youth Still Stuck in the Recession (Dude, where’s my job?) (May 10th, 2013)
- Labour Force Participation Below Two-Thirds (May 10th, 2013)
- Crowley’s Red Hot Labour Market (April 22nd, 2013)
- A Weak Week for Canada’s Economy (April 19th, 2013)